Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Who Is On Your All Star Team

I had every intention of posting this yesterday, but my day got away from me so here it is a day late... ;)


This has been the week of the MLB All Star Game. Being HUGE baseball fans in our home, this is a fun event for our family. As I prepared for an evening of hot dogs and baseball fun, I found myself wondering who my All Star Team would consist of.

There would of course be my husband, who is the most supportive and caring man. He has given so much to make sure that his wife and four babies have a great life that they can be proud of. He has traded his health and sometimes happiness to put a roof over our heads and food in our mouths. He has dealt with ups and downs as he helped me to get off of multiple medications for Bipolar Disorder which seems to have just been a bad mix of chemicals and hormones. No one would have fixed it if it weren't for my husband, so that definitely puts him at the top of my roster.

My oldest daughter is up there with her daddy. She truly is an All Star. At seven years old she is already a very responsible and smart young lady. I could not be more proud of who she has become and I look forward to watching her become more as the years go by.

My oldest son is also a very smart and responsible young man. He keeps me on my toes, you never know what he'll do next. Because he goes through the same challenges as I do when he eats certain foods, or does not do certain things to stay healthy. It becomes obvious to me how important it is for our family to maintain a healthy chemical free diet and active lifestyle.

My youngest daughter can put a smile on anyone's face. There have been many times that we are walking through the store and she is singing for everyone there. She writes her own songs at five years old and is a very smart and creative soul.

My baby boy is a sweet soul with a smile to light up any room or day. He is the happiest baby I've ever known and I am so excited to watch him grow into his personality and watch the ways he can continue to light up our lives.

I would also have to add my father in law and my parents, they are always willing to help when we need them and have been a great source of strength for our entire family.

My grandma and my husband's grandma would also make my roster. They are amazing ladies that I know I can turn to at anytime, for anything.

My All Star Team is packed full of people I love and care about with everything I am. They are there to help me and my family reach for the stars and reach our potential. They are the people that without a doubt impact my life for the better every single day. They are the people that deserve to be honored for their role in this game we call life.

How will you honor your All Stars today? Who is on your All Star Team? Let them know how great they are.

Have a bright day.
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment